Site Network: Home | Disclaimer | My personal Blog | About

Tat Tvam Asi

तत्वमसि

Thou Art That- My title of the blog. So precisely named for my spiritual journey.

(This post is about why I chose this title)

I trying to be a diplomatic person don't want my readers to have any conceptions or perceptions in their mind arising due to the title of the blog except for the true purpose,
that,
  1. I am not trying to tell that I am part of God, hence I am God.
  2. God is in me, Hence I am God.
  3. I am part of God, so whatever unworthy acts I do are done by God.
  4. I am part of God, so whatever quality god possesses, I too possess.
No!

But I know one thing. Just like vedas mentioning God as shapeless, formless, limitless. Because god is just indescribable.
I can tell that the "meaning" cannot be found by objective experience and experimentation but by intuitive analysis only.
So this brings us to a point to look at one's own self, inner mind, the strata of brain which brings out what few people call "intuition".

Hence the title.

So let me ask myself(my thought processing cells) questions through this blog, since I am part of this large conspiracy of "existence", "god" and "Life" (I am not sure whether there is any difference in the mentioned three "things")

Hence the title.

As I'd like to quote from various scholars, Here goes the 1st one..!

"You cannot teach a man anything, you can only help him find it within himself"- Galileo Galilei

Hence the title.

"It is through science that we prove, but through intuition that we discover"- H. Poincare

Hence the title.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...