Site Network: Home | Disclaimer | My personal Blog | About

 

Om sri Ganesaya Nama:

154832_10150092660377994_687772993_7225158_7035460_n

These are the various symbols associated with Ganesha, according to some interpreter. I don’t know who that is. Few may find few of the interpretations absurd, I find the whole exercise of interpreting futile as it failed to convince me in any manner, I am not trying to interpret it in a stronger manner per say, but going to ridicule it. If you can’t handle it, keep away from the site. “Disclaimer”.

For you, intelligent reader, Read fully, there is a surprise in the end.

I will go counter clock wise from left ridiculing all the explanations given in the image.

Large ears- listen more, listen everything and don’t censor anything. #wikileaks

Axe- To cut off all bonds of attachment, resort to violence.

Small mouth- talk less, (Elephant doesn’t talk, they trumpet-and its loud) You don’t need a big mouth to have a big tummy.

Blessings- That hand is to say, STOP your non-sense. may be mine, oops

Stomach- Peacefully digest good and bad in life, (The function of large stomach is not to digest, but to act as a storage source:Elephant anatomy) Store all the good and bad, so that you can take revenge later.

Prasada- The whole world is at your feet and for your asking, The fast food joint serving junk food is just around the corner.

Mouse- Even a pest like mouse won’t eat the junk food, are you sure you want to eat it? (And, I would prefer Mallika sherawat to be shown if its desire you are talking!)

Madaka- The only meaning I could find is ‘intoxicating’ , is that what it is?

Trunk- High efficiency and adaptability- Really?, Why do you need a trunk, if you have four hands, and I don’t want to see my nose getting dragged on the road- I’ve cold.

One Tusk- Retain good and throw away bad, That is a pretty good way to explain scars from war.

Rope- To pull you nearer to the highest goal, to tie you to insanity.

Small eyes- concentrate- Evolutionary tool! so that nobody knows where you are looking.

Big head- Think big??  Really? Ravana had ten.!

So, please Refrain from interpreting, if you want to know how to interpret well, read along.

A friend of mine named Gurudev had deciphered the sloka

“Vakra tunda Mahakaya surya kodi sama praba

Nirvignam kurume deva sarva karyeshu sarvada”

Literally it means

“Lord with curved trunk and a huge body and with a brightness of 10 million suns”

“Oh lord, always may all my work be free of all obstacles”

He then deciphers it as a science lesson a.k.a morning prayer long back as,

When there is an imbalance of forces(ensued implosion against neutron degeneracy) in a massive star, the result is a supernova (a stellar explosion with brilliance of 10million suns).

Read more @ HitXP » Alien Twist to God – Part II - by Gurudev

and this wiki page

So, my sweet Ganesha, I am going to have my examination or my space travel today, so please don’t mess it up with shock waves and/or stellar dust.

Now that is what I call deciphering and interpreting, not the Deepak Chopra style. So guys, Please refrain from interpreting, if you are not good enough for me.

-Santhosh K Ramachandran

P.S: A quick Googling helped me find its some K.Krishnamurhty who interpreted the image.


P.P.S: It's a Bird...It's a Plane...It's Superman..Na, its really a plane..!

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    you waste much time, not even funny. maybe you need get job peddling madaka! xD

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...